US Department of AgricultureThe United States Department of Agriculture is more commonly known by the acronym USDA. They are a federal agency that has been providing services since 1862. The USDA oversees farming, ranching, and forestry industries as well as spearheads regulations for food safety and quality as well as nutritional labeling.

The USDA requires many licenses for all of its subsidiaries. These include, the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services, the national library known as the National Agricultural Library, and the Agricultural Marketing Services.

Most common types of surety bonds that are required by the United States Department of Agriculture include:

Food Stamp Surety Bond

Retailers who accept food stamps as a form of payment must hold a Food Stamp Surety Bond for the first year of doing business as a retail food business. This type of surety bond ensures that retailers will submit payments for any cited violations. It is also used to protect clients from any financial harm or wrongdoing by the business.

How to Apply for a Surety Bond

Click the button and fill out the form to start the application process. We work with the top markets in the industry to get you a fair rate. People who get surety bonds from Safeline Surety Bond never have to pay the full bond amount. Find out how much we can save you today!